About the Retail product range
The Tuckeroo retail range of native food products is just the thing for people who want to add a little exclamation mark to their tired and conventional home cooked meals. Surprise yourself and your dinner guests with your very own mouth watering dishes flavoured with the unique tastes of the Australian bush.
What are you waiting for?
Take a look at some of the ingredients that’ll transform your cooking into world class cuisine.
“Quandongs – dried fruit – rehydrate to use in pies, ice creams, desserts and savoury sauces’
“Bush Tomatoes “whole dried” also known as ‘Kutjera’ or ‘Desert Raisins’
“Paperbark – bark from the Mellaluca tree – wrap foods (fish, poultry, vegetables) to bake”
“Pepperberry – whole versatile dried fruit of the ‘mountain pepper’ – savoury uses”
“Saltbush Dukkah – an exotic middle eastern blend with macadamia, pepperleaf & dried saltbush leaves”
“Prairie Dust – spicy blend with wild thyme & pepperleaf “great coating fish, chicken or steak”
Sauces & Dressings
- Caramelized Bush Tomato Balsamic
- Lemon Aspen Coconut Dressing
- Sweet Lemon Myrtle Chilli Sauce
- Pepperberry Oatmeal Biscuits
- Pepperleaf Parmesan Lavosh
- Seedy Saltbush Cracker (coming in 2013)
- Caramelized Anise Myrtle Figs (coming in 2013)
- Spiced Glaceed Quandongs (coming in 2013)
- Sun Muscatels in Pepperberry Port Syrup (coming 2013)
Please check out the online store to purchase your Tuckeroo products today