CV – CAREER ACHIEVEMENTS
Andrew Fielke has had an amazing and successful career. Read a snapshot of his CV here or Download Andrew Fielke’s CV (PDF version).
Dec 2006 to present – Australian Native Food Industries Ltd -National Peak Industry Body – Inaugural Chairman (currently Deputy Chair)
1995 Meat & Livestock Association SA – Advisory Board member
- From August 2001 Andrew Fielke Enterprises – Consulting and Guest Chef, Gourmet Food Service
Range, Chef/TV Presenter – Nexus (ABC Asia Pacific.), ProChef Golf Events.
- From February 1999 to August 2001 Chef, Red Ochre Restaurant, Adelaide (new location).
- June 1992 to July 1998 Chef/Proprietor, Red Ochre Grill Restaurant, Adelaide.
- September 1992 to November 1998 Director, Australian Native Produce Industries Pty Ltd. Native food production kitchen, plantation and nursery.
- June 1987 to October 1993 Owner/Manager, Bush Tucker Supply (S.A.) – native food collection and distribution network.
- February 1991 to March 1992 Chef de Cuisine, Edinburgh Hotel, Adelaide.
- March 1990 to December 1990 Chef de Cuisine, Fish on Melbourne Street Restaurant, Adelaide.
- August 1989 to December 1989 Part time Cookery Lecturer Regency Park College, Adelaide. Consulting Chef, The Astor Hotel, Adelaide.
- January 1987 to July 1989 Chef/Restaurateur, Tally Ho Lodge, Inglewood, South Australia.
- December 1985 to December 1986 Chef de Cuisine, Mt. Lofty House – Country Estate, South Australia.
- December 1984 to April 1985 Chef de Cuisine, Underground Grill Restaurant, Tirol, Austria.
- November 1983 to November 1984 Commis Entremetier, Chef Potagier/Chef Saucier, The Savoy Hotel,Â London, U.K.
- June to September 1982, 1983 & 1985 Chef de Cuisine, Breathtaker Ski Lodge, Mt. Buller, Victoria.
- August 1981 to May 1982 Chef de Cuisine, Stonyfell Restaurant, South Australia.
- July 1980 to June 1981 Commis de Cuisine, Restaurant Waldhaus Katzensee and Movenpick andÂ Holiday Inn Hotel, Regensdorf-Zurich, Switzerland.
- February 1976 to May 1980 Apprentice Cook/Commis de Cuisine,Â Hotel Australia and Oberoi Adelaide, South Australia.
- 1988 State Winner SAFCOL and Hardy Wine Co. National Fish Competition.
- 1987 1st Prize Buffet Centrepiece and 1st Prize Cakes and Gateau – CIA Salon Culinaire Competition.
- 1979 1st Prize Hors d’oeuvres, 1st Prize Buffet Centrepiece, 1st Prize Dessert and Best Overall Entrant.