About the Retail product range
The Tuckeroo retail range of native food products is just the thing for people who want to add a little exclamation mark to their tired and conventional home cooked meals. Surprise yourself and your dinner guests with your very own mouth watering dishes flavoured with the unique tastes of the Australian outback.
For more details please visit our Tuckeroo website here
What are you waiting for?
Take a look at some of the ingredients that’ll transform your cooking into world class cuisine.
Quandongs – dried fruit – rehydrate to use in pies, ice creams, desserts and savoury sauces’
Paperbark – bark from the Mellaluca tree – wrap foods (fish, poultry, vegetables) to bake”
Pepperberry – whole versatile dried fruit of the ‘mountain pepper’ – savoury uses”
Saltbush Dukkah – an exotic middle eastern blend with macadamia, pepperleaf & dried saltbush leaves”
Blackening Spice – spicy blend with wild thyme & pepperleaf “great coating fish, chicken or steak”
Sauces & Dressings
- Caramelized Bush Tomato Balsamic
- Bush Tomato & Wattle Seed Dressing
- Davidson Plum & Chilli Sauce
- Pepperberry Oatmeal Biscuits
- Pepperleaf Parmesan Lavosh
- Caramelized Anise Myrtle Figs (coming soon)
- Spiced Glaceed Quandongs (coming soon)
- Sun Muscatels in Pepperberry Port Syrup (coming soon)
Please email email@example.com to arrange to purchase your Tuckeroo products today, we are in the process of rebuilding and on line store.